- Can fund up to 90% of the cost price, in any currency.
- No property is required as security for the facility
- There is no minimum term, or lock in contract
- No ongoing line fees or other costs associated with having the facility in place, it can be used when needed
- Lender will pay your supplier directly, then goods are shipped to your designated address, and we provide 30, 60 or 90 day credit terms.
What do I need to know?
- Payments back to the facility can be made by either
- A fortnightly repayment schedule is set up via direct deposit, starting from shipping date
- Equipment Finance facility to pay out our Trade Bill once the equipment is in Australia
- Purchase Order backed Supplier orders
- Directors and majority shareholders guarantees will be required
- Appropriate insurance needs to be in place for Marine/Cargo/Transit
- We need to ensure you have clear title to the goods, so we pay your supplier directly (not a third party or agent)
- We pay against documentation (a copy of the bill of lading, airway bill or delivery docket)